Valvoline, or Service Pro filters are carefully designed to meet or exceed O.E.M. requirements for fit and function. These oil filters are carefully tested using SAE J806 procedures to assure compliance with established engineering performance specifications.
Consumers can be assured that engine and equipment manufactures' warranties remain in effect when using Valvoline, or Service Pro oil filters in accordance with engine manufactures' change intervals.
- Bonding Metal End Caps
- Protective Metal Leaf Spring
- Grooved/Pleated Paper Media
- Leak-Proof Cover and Base Plate Assembly
- Durably Constructed Metal Shell
- Relief Valve Assembly (where applicable)
- Perforated Metal Center Tube
- Anti-Drainback Valve
Dry-Type Air Filters Styles Meet your Customers' Needs
Meets O.E.M. preferences and the complexity of modern engine designs by offering a panel-style, dry-type filter element.
The panel style provides O.E.M.S. and motor oil installers greater flexibility in mounting.
CABIN AIR FILTERS:
Cabin Filters remove 90% or airborne particles as small as 2 microns that circulate into a vehicle through the heating, cooling, and ventilating system. We carry a full line of Passenger Cabin Filters, and a start up kit that has been prepackaged with everything you need to begin replacing cabin air filters. The structural design of the Cabin Air Filter and the materials used in its manufacturing combine to create a healthier cabin environment. Filter pleating enables greater filtration without restricting airflow or inhibiting the operation of the vehicle's defrosting or defogging fans. The media prohibits absorption of water deterring the growth of bacteria, fungi, and germs.
We provide a quality PCV Valve designed to keep airflow within the limits specified by the O.E.M.s.
We offer a full line of fuel filters for most vehicles.
Service Pro offers 98% coverage, with only 14 part numbers. Service Pro Wiper Blades meet or exceed Original Equipment Manufactures. (O.E.M.)
APPEARANCE & TUNNEL WASH PRODUCTS:
OIL SPILL MICROBES:
Oil Spill Cleaner combines live microbes, enzymes and oxygen to safely and quickly clean up oil, grease and fuels.F
AT U R E S & BENE F I T S
• Ground-breaking Microbe Technology remediates hydrocarbons into water and carbon dioxide.
• Eliminates 100% of disposal costs
• Eliminates need for granular absorbants, socks, pads and caustic degreasers
• Easily applied with mops, auto floor scrubbers and degreasing equipment
• Excellent rinseability, dries quickly and removes all oily, slick film, leaving a non-slip surface
• NSF-Approved A-1, A-4 Class; biodegradable with a pH of 7
• Safe to use on any water-safe surface, including metal, concrete, plastic and rubber
• Renders flammable liquids, such as gasoline, diesel or jet fuel, non-flammable
• Non-toxic, non-pathogenic, and is completely harmless to human, plant, animal and marine life
• Compatible with oil/water separators, skimming units, evaporators, polymers and more
SPECIALTY CHEMICALS & LUBRICANTS: