Join A Growing Company
Career Opportunities at Whitfield Oil Company:
- Customer Service/Office/Clerical
- Accounting/Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Inside Product Sales
- Outside Product Sales
Please download the application and attach your resume. If applying for a driver position, you must also complete the DOT application along with the Whitfield Oil Employment Application
The successful applicants will have the following personal qualities:
- Very outgoing and friendly
- Works well with others
- Ability to organize and execute work plan
- Strong positive attitude with a desire to be a winner
- Self starter
- Professional appearance a must!
- Strong work ethic, willingness to work long days if needed (8 to 12 hours per day)
- Good driving record (Distribution)
- Class B CDL (Distribution)
- Hazmat Endorsement a plus (Distribution)
- Able to pass a DOT physical (Distribution)
Full Benefits Package includes:
- Paid Personal Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Great Health Insurance, with Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401-K / Profit Sharing Plan
- Great Christian working environment
- Smoke & Drug Free Work Place
Please download DOT Driver Employment Application above and fill out completely.
All prospective candidates must past DOT physical, drug screening, full background check, prior employment verification, Driver’s record / MVR’s,.
Please print, complete the application(s) and mail or email to email@example.com or mail to:
222 Industrial Drive, PO Box 155, Chickamauga, GA 30707
Click to open applications below.
**All drivers must complete both the Whitfield Oil Application as well as the DOT Driver Application.
Whitfield Oil Employment Application
DOT Driver Employment Application